Why having a Septic Tank is simply better
We all know the benefits of owning a septic tank. They are cleaner, cheaper, and more environmentally friendly than their municipal counterparts. But why should you consider installing one?
When you think of a septic tank, your mind probably goes to thoughts of dirty, smelly things and places. But did you know that it is the most efficient and environmentally friendly way to dispose of wastewater?
Here’s just a few reasons that septic tanks are better:
- More economical than sewer systems as they have no fixed costs for maintenance or repairs
- They do not create any waste products like wastewater treatment plants do
- They do not pollute local streams and rivers with raw sewage
- They can be installed in areas where water supply is unreliable
- They require less land space than conventional sewer lines
- They can be installed in places where it would not be feasible to build a sewer line
- If maintained properly they can last up to 50 years! (Vs. 20-30 for other types)
As you can see there are multiple benefits to having a septic system. The most important thing to remember when taking advantage of these septic benefits is to protect it with all natural maintenance products like our Maxx’s Products’s Monthly Septic Treatment .
Check out these links and other Maxx’s Products Blog Posts for tips and tricks on your home maintenance care!
Do’s & Don’ts Of Septic Tanks To Avoid Pumping
3 Reasons to Use a Septic System Additive
The Consequences of Infrequent Septic Tank Pumping
The perfect hack to keep that toilet clean